All our designs on nadiayounis.com/nadiayounis.co.uk are protected therefore any imitations/reproductions of the design or misuse of our images will be reported and action taken against them.
Please note each piece as carefully constructed at our workshops and we take pride in our designs therefore any imitations or misuse of this website will not be tolerated. (disclaimer will be posted if the design is of a customer).
It takes 1-5 working weeks to make existing designs (please note as each design is handmade they may differ from pictures slightly
It takes 6-12 weeks for bespoke designs (the making time with be established after the design stage).
*Please note bespoke designs will not be given to the client unless a deposit has been paid or a fee paid for the designs. (see FAQ)
Cost and payment
All the costs of the jewellery are calculated taking into consideration the material and designs. Please respect the makers decision to treat all customers equally and avoid the awkward suggestions or negotiations on this topic.
Any orders on existing collections the payment is taken at the time of the order via a Bank transfer. Please note we do not use PayPal or any other methods of payment at this stage.
Alternatively, we will email to you an invoice before the order is dispatched.
- 20% deposit is taken at the confirmation of price and design.
- An Invoice is sent to the customer for final payment before the jewellery is sent out.
- Once the full payment is received the products are posted out.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we do understand that on some occasions problems do arise therefore please email us if there is an issue.
On all occasions customers have 14 days to raise issues or return* the jewellery if any issues (if it is a manufacturing fault we will work with the customer to fix the issue).
* Please note we cannot accept the return on your bespoke jewellery piece therefore we highly recommend when you finalise the order you are satisfied with the design and processes before it goes into production.
Please be aware that once jewellery leaves our premises, it is the responsibility of the the customer to look after it. My advice would be:
- Please do not use any perfumes on the jewellery.
- Please do not wear jewellery when in shower. Try not to wash it.
- All the jewellery can be cleaned with a clean dry cloth to get more shine and get rid of the dirt.
- If you have any metal allergies please inform the designer before placing an order.
Please be assured that all personal information collected in the ordering process will not be sold to third parties. We take privacy very seriously.
- When our jewellery is seen in the galleries it is the responsibility of the gallery to display the work appropriately and to sell the jewellery as agreed between us.
- The jewellery will always will be the property of Nadia Younis Jewellery until sold.
- Any work that is not sold under “Sale or Return” basis will be returned to us via special delivery. At no times the ownership will be passed onto the galleries/ stockists/ Museums etc.
- We require a monthly stock take of how many pieces sold and the payment be made by the gallery every month (unless agreed otherwise).
- The pieces will be delivered via Post Office Special Delivery that needs to be signed at the receiving end. Any damages occurred during post will be covered by us.
- We check all products before being sent to the galleries/ customers. If there are any damages when received please contact us as soon possible and return the jewellery via special delivery. If the damages occur during the time at the gallery, it is the responsibility of the gallery to cover the damages.
- Any reorders from the galleries can take up to 1-5 working days to be posted.
- Any bespoke orders can take upto 6-12 weeks. Please be aware if the customer comes through the gallery with a bespoke order, the gallery will receive a commission (as agreed).