How much does your jewellery cost?
Each bespoke piece is priced differently and is priced based on the design, metal used and time used to make each piece.
What materials do you use?
All of our jewellery is made with precious metal with semi- precious stones, however if an opportunity presents we will work with the customer to make their idea in the materials they require.
I want something special made but I don’t know what design to choose, can you help?
Yes Ofcourse, we will work with you to bring your ideas to life drop us an email for details. We appreciate our customers and build a relationship based on honesty and quality.
How do I order a Bespoke piece?
If you have an idea we can work with you to bring it to life. Email us and we will book you in for a free consultation. After the consultation the stages are as followed:
- Consultation with client.
- If you have any metal allergies please inform the designer before placing an order.
- Confirm design with customer and confirm order (20% deposit).*
- Agree any changes to design and create prototypes if necessary. (Customer gets a final chance to make any changes before the design goes into making).
- Make the jewellery.
- Send images to customer with invoice via email (full payment required before jewellery is sent out).
- Jewellery posted via recorded delivery.
*Please note designs will not be given to the client unless a deposit has been paid or a fee paid for the designs.
How long will it take to make a bespoke piece?
It takes 1-5 working weeks to make existing designs (please note as each design is handmade they may differ from pictures slightly).
It takes 6-12 weeks for bespoke designs (the making time with be established after the design stage).
What is the payment procedure?
Any orders on existing collections the payment is taken at the time of the order.
- 20% deposit is taken at the confirmation of price and design.
- An Invoice is sent to the customer for final payment before the jewellery is sent out.
- Once the full payment is received the products are posted out.
On both occasions customers have 14 days to raise issues or return the jewellery if any issues (if it is a manufacturing fault we will work with the customer to fix the issue).
Please note we cannot accept the return on your bespoke jewellery piece therefore we highly recommend when you finalise the order you are satisfied with the design and processes before it goes into production.
Do you work in Gold?
No we do not work in gold at the moment but in the future are hoping to if an opportunity presents.
Not all products are on the shop, why is that?
All of the products shared on social media and in the collections folder are not all listed on the shop as they are not for sale.
Do you actually make the jewellery yourself? How?
Yes, all the jewellery is handmade by the designer in her workshop. If you are interested in more information or in the techniques or perhaps a tour please drop us an email and we will be more than happy to help.